Frequently Asked Questions
OnDemand access cost $50. You'll have access to the recordings for six months. We
- If you previously attended SVC TechCon 2021 or registered for the event, you'll need to sign in with the email you used for registration and the password you created.
- If you forgot your password, you can reset it at the sign in page. An email to reset your password will be sent to you. Make sure you check your spam folder if you don't see it. If you still are having trouble resetting your password, contact Lauren Cramer.
- Once you purchase OnDemand, you have immediate access to the recordings. Just go tot he OnDemand Presentations and login.
If you’re not sure what your password is, you can easily reset it.
- The easiest way is to just click here.
- You’ll be asked for your email address. Once you submit that, you’ll need to check your email folder for instructions (look in your spam or junk folder if you don’t see the email).
- Look for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject line of Reset Password.
- Click on the blue Reset Password button.
- Type in your new password.
We are unable to share the actual presentation deck in its original format. If a presenter has opted to publish the manuscript or the PowerPoint presentation in our Conference Proceedings which are published in autumn you can find it there as the Conference Proceeding will be posted online and access to the Conference Proceedings is free, You may also try to reach out directly to the individual presenter to request a copy.
You’ll find the posters on the navigation bar under Posters. Right now this area only has the description of the poster and the author. Once the conference is live, you'll be able to access the posters. At this point you'll also be able to email the author if you have any questions.